New-age technologies, including Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), have started enabling nearly all business processes in the last few years. From tracking buying trends, determining data and pricing solutions to reinventing sales, organizations are today leveraging AI to automate tasks, drive more revenue, and improve efficiencies and beyond. While this development is in progress, only 15% of B2B management teams have useful tools and dashboards to monitor prices, as recently highlighted inBain Global Survey. The remaining 85% still believe their pricing decisions need improvement. After all, pricing provides companies with a competitive edge.
Read the full article: http://bwdisrupt.businessworld.in/article/Improving-Pricing-And-Revenue-Management-With-AI/23-02-2021-380723/
Photo Credits: Unsplash