White Papers & Guides
Biogen's $26 Billion (and
Counting) Pricing Question
This white paper is relevant because …
You Will Learn From This White Paper:
- Evidence of an inflationary acceleration is accumulating. Price actions by industry leaders are both responding and contributing to it.
- All firms should be prepared to respond to accelerating inflation with thoughtful, informed actions based on their own analysis.
- Price increases are a frequent response to inflation. They can range from purely defensive “layman’s pass-thru”, to opportunities for profit growth.
- B2C industry leaders rarely raise prices merely to “pass-thru” inflation costs and preserve previous profit levels.
- This creates profit opportunities for competitors. Whether followers or contrarians, middle market firms must decide which path is more advisable given their competitive strengths, margins profile, and their pricing “culture.”
- Timing and preparedness matter.
Ready to Get In Touch?
Our team of experts is eager to get introduced and learn about how we can be of service!
Our monthly newsletter brings you news and thought leadership pieces on Pricing, Revenue Management and CLV Optimization topics!
You will get 3-5 curated articles that will keep you informed with context for your strategic decisions.